Posted: February 22, 2018
“When you own your breath, nobody can steal your peace”. Yes! Such is the power of breathing exercise. A human being takes around 8 million breathes in a year. Focussing on every breath is not possible and is not required. Rather, if you focus on just a few for 10-15 minutes every day, you can feel the difference in your emotional and physical well-being. So, breathing with focus and breathing right is essential. If you want to feel the impact, then you need to breathe fully, more deeply by expanding your chest with every inhale. Expand your chest, expand your belly and draw in more oxygen as you breathe-in. Along with expanding on every inhale, you must pay attention to your posture. Don’t slouch, sit-up straight and breathe-in, breathe-out. In a slumped state, your lungs cannot expand fully. So, keep your back and shoulder straight as you inhale and exhale.
Here are the some of the many benefits of deep breathing exercises, the power of breathing right and with focus.
1. Live Stress Free: No, this is not an illusion. You can live happy and stress-free by just breathing right. If you are stressed due to work or any personal issue, try the power of inhale and exhale. Before bedtime, just sit and try exhaling longer than inhaling. Go slow and steady, if you are not able to concentrate for too long, do in 5-6 repetitions for shorter duration. But, just ensure that you go slow to feel the difference after doing this breathing exercise for anxiety.
2. Energy Booster: At work, an afternoon siesta is not possible? But, you don’t always have to sip some coffee or tea either to give yourself that boost in the afternoon. Rather, try slow inhaling and forceful exhaling to give a difference to your energy levels with mindful breathing.
3. The Balanced You: There is so much that you and your body has to go through every day. So, for a balanced you try to hold your breath for 2-3 seconds in between exhaling and inhaling. This deep breathing technique will calm you and help you work with more focus.
4. Control the Hypertensive You: Reducing the dosage of your blood pressure pill is in your hands. With powerbreathe, you can control the hypertensive you. Breathe deeply, relax your muscles, arteries and veins to bring down the blood pressure levels.
5. Improved Oxygen Levels: You can achieve all of the above by yoga breathing exercises and by breathing right as improved breathing means improved oxygen levels. Oxygen is the fuel for all your body organs and cells. When you breathe right, there is proper oxygen flow and improved blood quality flowing to every important cell of your body.
So, focus on your breathing and do it right to reap the many benefits. Just wear comfortable track pants and T-shirt and sit in a meditative state every day for a few minutes to feel the difference. If you are looking for comfortable clothes for yoga and breathing exercises and meditation, then you can view the range at sporto.in. From T-shirts to tracks, you can find the complete sportswear range at Sporto for your workout, yoga and meditation session. So, dress comfy and experience the power of mindful breathing.
Posted: February 13, 2018
I don’t have the necessary equipment; how do I work out? I need that dumbbell kit for strength training? Well ditch these equipment excuses and get going. There are many home workouts without equipment, which you can do conveniently. It is all about working out and staying fit rather than dozens of fitness equipment’s lying in your home like a piece of junk.
Below are some workouts, which you can do anytime, anywhere and get the results without any equipment.
1. Running is the New Cool: Well, if you thought that going to one of those elite gyms is cool, then look around for the many running communities and be the part of this new cool. There are Marathons happening all over the country, in every city, every state. You just need to stay alert, enrol for the upcoming Marathon in your city and get going. And if you are thinking about the equipment, well for a good run you need to master your own technique, invest in a good pair of shoes and practice as per your convenience. You don’t need anything else to indulge in this full body workout.
2. Yoga your go to Work Out: Enjoy that stretch and calm your mind with ease with yoga. You just need a yoga mat and can indulge in different yoga poses for a fit and fine you. There are different forms of yoga being practised these days and depending upon your requirement you can explore the one that best suits your needs. Moreover, the best part is that you can practice it while at home or holiday. Just roll out the mat and get going, to do this workout without equipment.
3. HIIT Workouts: The high intensity interval training (HIIT) is the perfect way to shed those calories and get back in shape. You don’t need any equipment, just the will to perform and stay in shape. You can plan your own set of HIIT workouts or there are plenty of sets you can get from the online space. So, either ways you can easily plan HIIT home workout without any equipment.
4. Bodyweight Training: You don’t always need that dumbbells for weight training. Your own body weight can help you train and gain strength. Try triceps dips, walking lunges, push-up’s and squats and you will know how you can use your body weight for training purpose.
So, you don’t need that gym membership or many equipment’s to stay in shape. It is the will to perform, the will to exercise that is needed. Invest in a pair of workout clothes like track pants and athletic t-shirts that will motivate you to perform, to exercise. You definitely need comfortable clothes for exercise. If you are looking for cool, comfortable and colourful workout wear, then there is a lot at Sporto, which you can explore. View the collection at sporto.in and just workout. With different no equipment exercises mentioned above, before you get bored with one form of workout, take up the other and keep going till you achieve your fitness target.
Posted: February 06, 2018
With over a month into the new year, are you able to keep up with your new year fitness resolutions? Is your weight loss target on track? If you are still debating, then its time you review and augment the situation. Don’t let this year go by. Rather, take charge now. Follow these 5 tips to stay on track and welcome the new year, 2019 on a healthy and fit note.
1. Don’t Snooze the Alarm: You need to push yourself each and every day. Snoozing the alarm and postponing it to another day is not the solution. Get going every morning or evening, just adhere to your fitness plan. Choose a convenient time and follow the calendar. A 5AM ritual may suit your friend, but 5PM one will be more apt for you. So, instead of snoozing the alarm, plan a routine, a workout time, which suits you the best, so that there is no excuse, no escape.
2. A Variety of Workouts: Practicing your asana every day is good. But it can get boring. So, it is essential that you treat yourself with a variety of exercise plans. Plan a jog, a gym session or yoga class for the whole week. Doing the same workout every day can get monotonous and you may eventually give it up. But, if you know it’s pilate one day followed by power yoga the next day, it is sure to keep you going.
3. Track & Maintain: For every 2000 steps you earn 100 calories, yes such is the potential of tracking. This brings us to the third most important tip of maintaining and tracking your workout and your meals. Plan the meal chart each day and your workout plan. It will help you maintain a calorie deficit and lose weight. There are various applications on your smartphone, which can come to your rescue. Otherwise, you can maintain a simple spreadsheet or memo on your laptop. The essential thing is to maintain and track your fitness diet plan.
4. Reward and Rejoice: Whether you lose that inch or shed a kilo, treat yourself to something you love. It’s a great incentive and will keep you on track. It could be anything, something that you have been craving for or a movie treat. Reward and recognition is a wonderful way of keeping you motivated. Moreover, even knocking that inch call for a celebration. Let every milestone be recorded and rejoiced, and keep giving yourself more reasons to celebrate this year by following your health and fitness regime.
5. Workout Buddy: The last but definitely the most important way of meeting your fitness routine is finding that true, workout buddy. If you get a company, then you end up losing weight fast. So, look for that run or gym partner and you will end up working out every day. If you are not a social person, then look for communities or sport events nearby and get going.
Follow these tips and meet your fitness goals with ease this year. You need to push yourself to achieve that ideal weight or six pack abs. Another cool way of keeping yourself motivated is by regularly investing in workout wear. When you buy that new track or t shirt for gym, you will hit the gym sooner or later. The new pair in your wardrobe will work as a gentle reminder. If you are looking for cool and affordable workout wear, then Sporto has a super collection for you. Check the range at sporto.in, buy yourself a new gear and get going each day, this year.