The weight loss diet plan is never an easy one for anyone us. Losing weight is tough and then maintaining it is even more difficult is a fact, well-acknowledged. Moreover, the biggest challenge remains on how to get started. Thursday, I have a meeting, so will start on Friday? Oh, the weekend is here, let’s get started on Monday? And then the Monday Blues make you hit the restaurant again instead of the gym? Such and other excuses keep popping up and we are never in the position to get started. Even when we do start and end up having that cake for lunch and the cocktail at dinner, we call it off. So, how to get started and have a sustainable weight loss, such and more weight loss issues can be tackled with the below means.
1. Start Deciding: Let that vacation or cousin’s marriage not be the excuse or motivation to lose weight. You need to decide, make a long term plan and stay committed. The decision should be in a good health, not because your friend is losing weight, so you should lose it too. Well, finding a weight loss diet plan or companion is great, but you should decide on your own, for your own. I need to live a healthy life, so I must lose weight. Such and other factors should influence your decision of losing weight.
2. Start Walking:Low-impact, low-risk and low-stress form of fat burner anyone can start walking anytime. You just need to get going. It is one of the best weight loss exercise. Can’t fix a time, it is fine. Just go whenever you get time. Plug-in your podcast or simply soak in the nature’s music and walk for as much time as you can. Give yourself small targets and try to achieve them. Say, 20 minutes of walking in the beginning is good enough and then maybe you can target 30 or 40 minutes. No gear, nothing is required, just wear your shoes and get going.
3. Start Visioning: Give a vision to your plan to lose weight fast. It is one of the easiest and best ways of staying motivated. Whether it is your best friend who has achieved the weight loss target or your favourite celebrity, put pictures and get inspired day in day out. Even if you aspire to have a figure like someone, you can put pictures of that person for your inspiration.
4. Start Drinking, Water Only: Each time you feel you are hungry, try to have some water first. It is an easy way to lose weight and knowing whether you are really hungry or it was thirst. Along with this, you need to contain your craving for those flavoured drinks and beverages. Just have water whenever you want and as much as you want. Consuming artificial sweeteners in the form of beverages can only increase your cravings. Try to have 35-40 ml water per kg of body weight. In addition, have another 500-1000 ml per hour of exercise.
5. Start Tracking: It is a great tip for weight loss as by knowing what you are eating and how much calories you are adding. Many a times we are overeating or eating less and we don’t even know about it. Start tracking, download any application, feed all that you had through the day and learn about the calorie intake. This way you can make some alterations each time you have that slice of cake and start leading a healthy lifestyle.
6. Start Eating Consciously: Eating mindlessly while watching TV or browsing the web is the worst thing you can do to yourself. Try to be present while eating. See your food carefully, chew it properly and feel it go down into your tummy. This way you will relish your food more than ever and start eating far less. When you chew your food properly the digestion also starts happening fast and it is right and effective way to lose weight as you start eating less.
There is no one means, which can be perfect for everyone. Maybe, try one of the above means at a time. Don’t push yourself too hard. Lifestyle changes take time, so go slow and take up one thing at a time. A balanced and nutritious diet with some form of exercise can go a long way in keeping you healthy. Start shopping for healthy food options and workout wear and get going. For some cool, colourful and affordable sportswear check the range at sporto.in.