“When you own your breath, nobody can steal your peace”. Yes! Such is the power of breathing exercise. A human being takes around 8 million breathes in a year. Focussing on every breath is not possible and is not required. Rather, if you focus on just a few for 10-15 minutes every day, you can feel the difference in your emotional and physical well-being. So, breathing with focus and breathing right is essential. If you want to feel the impact, then you need to breathe fully, more deeply by expanding your chest with every inhale. Expand your chest, expand your belly and draw in more oxygen as you breathe-in. Along with expanding on every inhale, you must pay attention to your posture. Don’t slouch, sit-up straight and breathe-in, breathe-out. In a slumped state, your lungs cannot expand fully. So, keep your back and shoulder straight as you inhale and exhale.
Here are the some of the many benefits of deep breathing exercises, the power of breathing right and with focus.
1. Live Stress Free: No, this is not an illusion. You can live happy and stress-free by just breathing right. If you are stressed due to work or any personal issue, try the power of inhale and exhale. Before bedtime, just sit and try exhaling longer than inhaling. Go slow and steady, if you are not able to concentrate for too long, do in 5-6 repetitions for shorter duration. But, just ensure that you go slow to feel the difference after doing this breathing exercise for anxiety.
2. Energy Booster: At work, an afternoon siesta is not possible? But, you don’t always have to sip some coffee or tea either to give yourself that boost in the afternoon. Rather, try slow inhaling and forceful exhaling to give a difference to your energy levels with mindful breathing.
3. The Balanced You: There is so much that you and your body has to go through every day. So, for a balanced you try to hold your breath for 2-3 seconds in between exhaling and inhaling. This deep breathing technique will calm you and help you work with more focus.
4. Control the Hypertensive You: Reducing the dosage of your blood pressure pill is in your hands. With powerbreathe, you can control the hypertensive you. Breathe deeply, relax your muscles, arteries and veins to bring down the blood pressure levels.
5. Improved Oxygen Levels: You can achieve all of the above by yoga breathing exercises and by breathing right as improved breathing means improved oxygen levels. Oxygen is the fuel for all your body organs and cells. When you breathe right, there is proper oxygen flow and improved blood quality flowing to every important cell of your body.
So, focus on your breathing and do it right to reap the many benefits. Just wear comfortable track pants and T-shirt and sit in a meditative state every day for a few minutes to feel the difference. If you are looking for comfortable clothes for yoga and breathing exercises and meditation, then you can view the range at sporto.in. From T-shirts to tracks, you can find the complete sportswear range at Sporto for your workout, yoga and meditation session. So, dress comfy and experience the power of mindful breathing.